CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 June 2013

The so-called ambition.

My ambition ? 
A teacher.

Why a teacher ?
I do not know. I just love the fact that everyone will be calling me "Cikgu" for the rest of my life. I mean like, I want to do something that will make people remember me for a long time. It feels like all my hard works are not taken for granted and are appreciated by many. It is just like becoming a doctor, you will have that title until you die. 

But then, why a teacher when you can become a doctor or an engineer or any other occupation that offers more pay ?
Money, huh ? Yes, I have to admit that money is an issue. But if I ask you, are you willing to gamble years of your life doing something that you do not like ? It is like marrying someone that you really hate and just imagine how on earth are you going to spend every single day of your life with that person >.< But of course, I am looking at every aspect there is. The pays, the job opportunities and etc. 

What if my parents object my dream ?
I totally feel you. My mum used to object me also but remember, where there is passion, there is a way. After years and months of talking how bad I want to be a teacher, my mum gave up. HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Goodnight :)

"WHERE THERE IS PASSION, THERE IS A WAY"

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you that teaching needs passion. I for one view teaching more as a calling rather than a profession. It is a noble thing as well as a huge responsibility to shape the minds of young children whose parents put their utmost trust in you! I think it is just awesome. If I could live my life again I would choose to be an English teacher. Or a pastor.

    ReplyDelete